FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to leave my current job?
No. In fact, we have built flexibility into our training so you don't have to make too many changes in your life during the first years of salon salon franchise investment. A salon manager, trained and certified by Regis, runs the day-to-day operation of your franchise. You handle the supervision.
- Do I need to have experience in the salon business to start a salon?
- Do I have to leave my current job?
- How do I know if I am right for a Regis Franchise concept?
- Can you help me get started?
- How does my staff get trained?
- Where's the best place to locate my hair salon?
- Do I get help with store design and construction?
- Will I get help in advertising my grand opening?
- Can Regis "guarantee" my success as a franchisee?
- How can I finance my hair salon?
- Is there a strict standard I am required to follow in operating a Regis franchise?
- What about additional advertising help?
- What's next?