FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I need to have experience in the salon business to start a salon?
Absolutely not. In fact, it is rare that a franchisee has any hair care experience at all. We would much prefer your business management experience and people skills.
- Do I need to have experience in the salon business to start a salon?
- Do I have to leave my current job?
- How do I know if I am right for a Regis Franchise concept?
- Can you help me get started?
- How does my staff get trained?
- Where's the best place to locate my hair salon?
- Do I get help with store design and construction?
- Will I get help in advertising my grand opening?
- Can Regis "guarantee" my success as a franchisee?
- How can I finance my hair salon?
- Is there a strict standard I am required to follow in operating a Regis franchise?
- What about additional advertising help?
- What's next?